The preliminary schedule will be released in the week of September 23-27.
For the accepted papers, please visit the following pages:
- Main track: 91 papers describing innovative research
- Journal first: 23 presentations from papers in the top software engineering journals.
- Tool demonstrations: 36 demos of cutting-edge tools for automated software engineering
- Industry showcase: 6 presentations highlighting advances from industry
- Late-breaking results: 17 late-breaking results presented in an interactive poster session
- Student Research Competition: 14 student papers compete to participate in the ACM Student Research Competition Grand Finals.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego for ASE 2019. Register now!