Gustavo do Vale
Campus E1 1
Saarland Informatics Campus
- Software product-line engineering
- Version control systems
- Software evolution
- Software measurement
- Developer networks
- Bad smells
- Software anomalies
- Feature-oriented software development
- VSD - Variability Smell Detection – a tool to detect smell in feature-oriented software product lines
- TDtool – The Threshold Derivation Tool (TDTool) is a tool to support derivation of thresholds for software metrics.
- JReuse – JReuse is an Eclipse plugin for identification and prioritization of reuse opportunities in Java systems.
- Gustavo do Vale, Claus Hunsen, Eduardo
Figueiredo, and Sven Apel.
of Resolving Merge Conflicts: A Mining and Survey Study.
IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), 2022.
- Gustavo do Vale, Angelika Schmid,
Alcemir Rodrigues Santos, Eduardo Santana de Almeida, and Sven Apel.
the Relation Between GitHub Communication Activity and Merge Conflicts.
Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE), 25(1):402–433, January
Online version at SharedIt.
Copyright Notice: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these publications may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.